Spiritual Surgeon: Carolyn R. Owens
Greetings everyone. In this segment you’re in for a wonderful treat.
PWICU is presented with an incredible opportunity to interview Carolyn R, Owens from Infinity Coaching. Carolyn is a retired Navy officer after serving our country for 24 years. She is a Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) Practioner and an Energy Leadership Index Master Practioner (ELI-MP).
During the surgery we get to delve into Carolyn’s world as she discuss self-sabotaging habits that women inflict on themselves; she shares a remarkable testimony about one of her clients having a major breakthrough; and how fear is actually a shadow with no power.
SOME OF THE TAKEAWAYS
1. Understand your purpose and develop confidence
2. The different types of coaching style that may be right for you
3. Learn how laughter is a powerful weapon.
4. Learn the power of working with a Federal Career Coach.
5. Learn how to take COMMAND of your destiny, your decisions in difficult times and remain calm at the same time.
Tune in below
Don’t miss out on future segments be sure to sign up to receive updates for the upcoming season.
Feel free to post a comment below.